Experience Bangkok to Phuket
7 Day Package from Bangkok to Phuket
Venture further to enjoy the world your way without the group. We take care of the details with included hotel accommodations, daily breakfasts and select meals, guided sightseeing, and transportation between cities. Explore confidently, knowing your Local Hosts and mobile app will provide you with tips and recommendations to personalize your tour and see the world your way.
"Thailand” translates to “land of the free” and we think it’s about time that you free yourself from your day-to-day duties and explore this fascinating destination. Start your exploration with a boat ride through Bangkok’s canals, or klongs, to see family homes and temples—you’ll quickly see why they call this city “Venice of the East.” Next, visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of the Dawn, and the Grand Palace, which houses the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Lastly, stop at the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and largest Buddhist temple in Bangkok, featuring one of the largest Buddha statues in Thailand. You’ll also have I-time you crave to explore more of Bangkok and other nearby attractions including Damnoen Saduak floating market and the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. End your stay in Thailand with a three-night stay at a beachfront resort in Phuket. Explore the area at your leisure or simply relax at the beach!
DAY 1 - ARRIVE IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
Welcome to Thailand! Your hotel is available for mid-afternoon check-in.
DAY 2 - BANGKOK
• Today’s private guided tour starts with a boat ride through the klongs, Bangkok’s famous canals.
• Next, stop at Wat Arun, the Temple of the Dawn, whose 260-foot-tall spire has become identified with Bangkok.
• Continue to the Grand Palace, comprised of the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
• Lastly, visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and largest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. It houses more than 1,000 Buddha images, including the 49-foot-high and 151-foot-long massive Reclining Buddha.
DAY 3 - BANGKOK
Enjoy a full day at your leisure.
DAY 4 - BANGKOK–PHUKET
• Today, fly to Phuket, Thailand’s most popular beach area. Transfer to your beachfront resort.
DAY 5 - PHUKET
• Enjoy a full day at your leisure.
DAY 6 - PHUKET
• Enjoy another full day at your leisure.
DAY 7 - PHUKET
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
Please note: Pricing starts at $1,329 per person, double occupancy. Custom designed personal tour. Prices subject to change.
Guided by GT